LECTURERS AND CONFERENCE TOPICS
The conference will include expert reviews on current issues that pose a challenge to aging with HIV as a chronic condition - medical aspects and challenges for people living with HIV, comorbidities and other challenges in health care, specificity and treatment in the elderly, diagnostic trends, new technologies in health monitoring, dental care specificity, challenges and specificity in family medicine, active ageing, psychological and social aspects, data confidentiality protection and human rights, guidelines for the protection of rights and improvement of the social inclusion of people living with HIV as well the experience of people living and aging with HIV.
All participants will receive the first regional HIV Health Care Guidebook, Guidelines for the Rights Protection and Enhancing Social Inclusion of HIV-infected and HIV Indicators: Guidelines for conducting HIV testing in adults in health care institutions.
The congress program will be announced shortly and here we present a list of international and domestic lecturers:
- prof. Josip Begovac, MD, PhD – Referral centre for diagnostics and treatment of Croatian Ministry of Health, University Hospital for Infectious Diseases "Dr. Fran Mihaljevic" Zagreb
- Mike Youle, MD – Director of HIV Clinical Research, Royal Free Centre for HIV Medicine, Royal Free Hospital London UK
- Šime Zekan, MD Referral centre for diagnostics and treatment of Croatian Ministry of Health, University Hospital for Infectious Diseases "Dr. Fran Mihaljevic" Zagreb
- Els Hollanders – Medical Director of Medical Operations and Alliance Markets at ViiV Healthcare, IMD (International Institute for Management Development)
- prof. Ivan Alajbeg, DMD, PhD – Department of Oral Medicine, University of Zagreb, School of Dental Medicine
- Dunja Skoko Poljak, MD – Croatian Ministry of Health
- Tatjana Nemeth Blažić, MD – Croatian Institute of Public Health
- doc. Sunčana Roksandić Vidlička, dipl.iur., PhD – Department of Criminal Law, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, head of Croatian UNESCO Chair Unit in Bioethics committee
- Hrvoje Vinter, MD – Community Health Center Zagreb West
- Ivana Javorić, bacc.med.techn. – University Hospital for Infectious Diseases "Dr. Fran Mihaljevic" Zagreb
- Maja Erceg, mag.psych. – Croatian Association for HIV and viral hepatitis (CAHIV)
- Marija Delaš Aždajić, MD – Croatian Institute of Public Health
The congress will include poster presentations by experts from region countries - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Macedonia.Congressional Expert-Scientific Committee:
- Professor Josip Begovac, MD, PhD
- Šime Zekan, MD.
- Doc. Sunčana Roksandić Vidlička, dipl.iur., PhD
- Dragutin Ptiček, MD
- Tatjana Nemeth Blažić, MD
- Maja Erceg, mag.psych.
- Tomislav Beganović
- Arian Dišković